Embassy of India
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR EQUATORIAL GUINEA NATIONALS
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), New Delhi has invited applications from foreign students for grant of scholarship to pursue higher studies at Under Graduate, Post Graduate and PhD level in Indian educational institutes/universities for the Academic Year 2022-2023. The courses include science, humanities, commerce and engineering except medical studies.
2. Students from Equatorial Guinea, who are proficient in English, are welcome to apply for the ICCR scholarships.
3. Detailed guidelines, on the process of applying for ICCR Scholarships online on the A2A (“Admission to Alumni”) Portal and the procedure/norms to facilitate the aspiring students, can be assessed at: http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in. This portal also consist names and details of all state and central universities and institutes, and colleges, affiliated with them. This information would immensely help students in decision-making, while applying for colleges/institutes of their choice in the academic course of their preference.
4. The interested students are required to create an account at http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in before applying online. While applying, students may note following points:
➢ The applicants should be of minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years age at the time of admission.
➢ Application have option to apply to 5 universities/institutes in the order of their preference.
➢ Interested students are advised to visit university/institute website and do thorough research of courses offered, eligibility criteria and general information before applying for admission. The students should ensure that they are eligible for the course and are in possession of relevant documents as required for the particular course.
➢ The mark sheets of levels 10 and 10+2 of school and other relevant documents required by the university should be uploaded along with the transcripts in English.
➢ A 500-word essay in English needs to be submitted to ascertain English proficiency. Besides, students can also submit their TOFEL/IELTS/Standardised Test scores, if available. Universities/institutes may also conduct online interview of the applicants.
➢ Shortlisted students would be required to appear for personal interview and verification of documents in the Indian Embassy, Malabo.
➢ Only those Students, who are serious to pursue studies in India, do not have any serious health problem and are in possession of complete and original documents are advised to apply for the scholarship.
5. The last date for online submission of applications by students is 31 May 2022.
6. For any further information, interested students may contact this embassy-
Embassy of India
Malabo II- Sampaka Road
Near Rotonda Viteoca
Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Tel. No : +240 222 410 618